2008/04/12

A Very Serious Post, Airwolf vs. Knight Rider

In popularity, according to Google Trends, Knight Rider wins hands down. In all the top 10 search regions, cities and languages, Knight Rider pulls ahead. The only place it is even close is South Africa. I guess they must have a lot Airwolf reruns there.


In real life(hehe) though, I would put my money on Airwolf because of two words: Air Superiority. Airwolf does not have to stick to the road, plus it probably had air-to-ground missiles. K.I.T.T. was impervious to attack below heavy artilery, but I consider air-to-ground missiles to be heavy fire. Would K.I.T.T. have even been able to detect the "wolf in sheep's clothing" that was Airwolf? Would it have said "Michael, my scanner's are detecting an armed helicopter that appears to be a civilian helicopter?"

No comments: