2008/04/19

BURD FLU RESEVOIR DISCOVERED

funny pictures
moar funny pictures

Pig to human bird flu vector has been photographically documented. Perhaps the parents should be preventing their child from licking a pig's snout rather than capturing the moment for posterity? Maybe they subscribe to the exposure theory of allergy prevention.


Update 4/29/2009: This LOL was originally made in April 2008. It is not so funny now in April 2009. I've noticed an uptick in traffic to this post and would like to emphasize that it is only a tired joke...

3 comments:

Megan said...

This will bee our futur childe.

Unknown said...

lolstradamus prophecy?

voxridiculum said...

The lol doesn't seem so funny today, after Mexico City suffered a 6.0 earthquake and at the same time has anti-congregation precautions in place. I hope the earthquake doesn't mitigate or moot their flu prevention strategies.

I wish I was lolstradamus, but I wrote this post a year ago. I think I remember reading in "Virus Hunters" or the "The Great Influenza" that pandemics happen frequently enough that anyone could become a seer by saying: "A pandemic flu will occur in the next 30 years"